New features for Notebook 11.2
- New toolbar button
- You can add the Entire Page / Page Width toggle button to the toolbar.
- This button is also available on the Full Screen toolbar.
- New theme removal option
- You can remove a theme from specific pages or from an entire file.
- Set custom ink fade time values
- You can set a custom value for ink fade time.
- Turn off Extend Page feature
- You can turn the Extend Page feature on or off.
- Set the default background color
- You can set the default background color for new pages in your .notebook file.
New features for Response 2013
- There are no activation requirements for SMART Response/Senteo, SMART Response LE, SMART Response PE and SMART Response XE modes. SMART Response software requires activation only in CE or VE mode.
- Students can take SMART Response VE assessments in the SMART Notebook app for iPad.
- The new SMART Word Cloud widget is available from exchange.smarttech.com. When you run this widget in SMART Notebook 11.2 software or later, student responses from SMART Response software or clickers appear on the screen as a word cloud.
- The new SMART Concept Mapping widget is available from exchange.smarttech.com. When you run this widget in SMART Notebook 11.2 software or later, student responses from SMART Response software or clickers appear on the screen as a concept map.
- SMART Response software supports Windows 8 operating systems and Mac OS X 10.8 operating system software.
- You can create reports based on student or class performance criteria.
- SMART Response software remembers the tags (education standards, cognitive levels and custom tags) that you’ve recently used so that you can use them again more easily.
- Students using Internet-enabled devices in VE mode can sign in from only one device, which prevents cheating and login errors.
- SMART Response VE now supports proxy servers.
- Whole Class mode for SMART Response VE enables teachers to conduct assessments and to control the pace of assessments. Students can’t proceed to the next question until the teacher lets them. This mode is ideal for classroom discussion of individual questions.