To provide consistent, relevant and high-quality professional development for our customers and sales associates through face-to-face, virtual, and online services.
To be the premier education consulting and professional development firm in North Carolina and South Carolina, known for delivering superior training and services.
Jason M. Sinquefield, M.Ed
A former high school math teacher and football coach for Wake County Public Schools, Jason is responsible for managing the professional development and consulting services at SeedComm. His goal is to ensure k-12 educators are using SMART products effectively and efficiently to improve teaching and learning in the classroom. In doing so, he provides support for schools and school districts as they integrate SMART products into the classroom. His services include but are not limited to:
- Consulting on SMART products
- Developing personalized long-term professional development plans
- Providing training and professional development sessions for teachers and administrators
- Keeping you updated on new hardware and software products
- Assisting with proof of concepts and pilot projects
- Aiding in the integration of SMART products into curriculum
- Working with technology support staff to provide SMART resources
- Developing a community of users within schools and districts
If you have any questions regarding our services or are interested in learning how to implement SMART products in your school or district, please contact Jason at email@example.com or call our office at 919.828.0028.